Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some B&W with Hints of Sepia Inspiration

Hi there lovelies!!

This is DT Yani and today I am bringing you some *black & white* (with a hint of sepia) inspiration..



The lovely stamp that I am featuring is *Sweet Oklahoma*. I simply love her!! And... you won't believe this... but this is the first time that I color an image in black & white with hints of sepia using Prismacolor Pencils. At first I was a little bit scared to color her, but after a while it turned out to be tons of fun! Really, I had so much fun coloring her, that I had put together a *speed-coloring video* to show you my coloring process ;-D

As for the card, I used papers by Melissa Frances and the rest are embellishments that I found around like cheese cloth, paper flowers, trims, seam binding, rhinestones. I tried to keep it simple since I wanted the image to stand out ;-)

Anyway, I hope that you have liked it and thanks for stopping by!! ~xoxo~

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin