Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Beach Baby

Happy beautiful Tuesday, everyone! It's hard to wake up and discover that it's sooo cold here in April. It's also harder to believe that two weeks ago I was on a beach in Hawaii with my bff, watching the waves and digging my toes in the sand!
In honor of warmer memories (heehee) I decided to color up Beach Baby for today's card:



I used more nautical copic colors on this cutie, then added an American Crafts rub on sentiment. It's always fun to dig through scraps of patterned papers and put them to good use, so I played off of her polka dotted skirt and hand cut some fun bunting for embellishments:


You can find this sweetie right here in Krista's shop, so be sure to load up on all of your favorite Saturated Canary images before August 31st! Krista has made the announcement that she will be moving on to other designing projects and will be closing down her store. Help us make the remaining months a big, fun farewell! <3

Thank you for stopping in, have a great day everyone. :)
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin