Friday, April 29, 2016

Morning.

Happy Friday, friends! It's Joni here and I am so happy the weekend is here! I wish I could spend the entire day in my robe and get a jump start to laziness (lol) but we're not all as lucky as Morning:


This is a revised version of an original image, but I think all of them are just perfect in any form. ;) I wanted to keep this cutie in black, white, and pink, but didn't want to have the robe merge with her hair. Easy fix: make the robe patterned! With a white Inkessential gel pen, I added a grid pattern to differentiate her outfit from her locks. I added a doily and an American Crafts rub on to another scrap piece of paper. Easy peasy, if only I woke up looking like this. You can find Morning here at Krista's shop, be sure to spoil yourself before the shop closes at the end of August!

Have a beautiful weekend everyone, thank you for being you!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin