Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sleeping Beauty

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start. :) It's Joni here, posting away with another sweet image from Krista's shop.
Sleeping Beauty is adorable, isn't she?


She reminds me a lot of Rapunzel from Tangled with this hair color. I need to find her a Flynn. teehee!
I paired her with a rub on sentiment from Stampin' Up and papers from Simple Stories {Vintage Bliss}. I kept the layout pretty simple because the flower patterned paper was so pretty with this beauty. You can find her here at Krista's shop, along with the other dozens of must haves before the shop closes end of August. {sniff}
Have a beautiful day everyone, thanks so much for swinging by the blog!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin