Friday, June 10, 2016

Inked Pretty

Happy beautiful Friday, everyone! I hope June is treating you well, we are finally celebrating Summer here in South Carolina, and the weather sure is showing it! That's a great excuse to stay indoors and craft if you ask me. ;)

I'm here today with a card featuring the beautiful Inked Pretty:


With all of Krista's images I get a little intimidated with her intricate ones, but this beauty deserved a feature! I colored her up using copics, then added a Be Fearless sentiment. I kept the base of the card pretty simple, just to keep her showcased. :)
We are on the countdown (sniff sniff) to watching the Saturated Canary fly off into the sunset at the end of August. I'm so proud of Krista for venturing into new passions; be sure to purchase all the images that you've had your eye on from her shop here.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone, thank you for coming by the blog!
xoxoxox
~*Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin